CIO-SP3 Contract Terms
CWS is a contract awardee of the Chief Information Officer Solutions & Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), under the Restricted Small Business and HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone) classifications. The contract was awarded and will be administered by the National Institute of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
This contract is a ten-year, $20 Billion, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) with a Period of Performance through 2022. All Federal Agencies are immediately eligible to place task orders against the IDIQ for their IT requirements. This GWAC supports all contract types, including hybrid, with negotiated discounts available at the task order level and streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.
CIO-SP3 offers Federal Agencies an acquisition mechanism for quickly ordering required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices and delivery from highly competent industry providers. By providing a Small Business IDIQ with a significant funding ceiling and a strong set of small business teams ready to support Federal Agencies, NITACC provides Federal Agencies an affordable and agile acquisition path to help meet their socio-economic contracting goals. Key contract terms and features include:
- Open to all Federal Agencies
- Full range of services and solutions for O&M, integration, outsourcing, critical infrastructure, and information assurance
- Identified as Preferred vehicle by Department of Navy in directive dated 23 April 2012
- Active DoD-HHS MOA in place for immediate and on-going use of CIO-SP3 for all DoD and National Security customers
- Supports directive by SECDEF for efficient acquisition
- Submit RFPs, RFQs or RFIs in 10 minutes or less via NITAAC
- Award task order in 30 days or less; delivery orders in 1-3 days
- 24-hour turnaround on SOWs; evaluated by contract specialists and returned with recommendations or released
- Dedicated customer support resolves issues within 24 hours
- Discounted product pricing lower than open market; less than or equal to GSA
- Simple e-ordering with built-in regulatory guidance
- Supporting all contract types helps DoD to align the incentives of the government and contractors; terms and conditions easily customized at task or delivery order level